Division 28 Update
SecuritySpecifiers and the Security Industry Association (SIA) have taken the lead in working with the Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) to
recommend updates for the 2015 MasterFormat. MasterFormat is CSI’s master list of titles and numbers used to organize specifications and other project
information for most commercial building design and construction projects in North America. Recommended changes primarily affect MasterFormat Division 28,
Electronic Safety and Security, but other divisions are also impacted. Nearly 100 volunteers – consultants, integrators, manufacturers, have been
somehow involved in this effort. THESE ARE ONLY RECOMMENDATIONS. CSI will consider these in its normal review cycle, with a final determination
made by Q4 of this year. SIA will maintain the Division 28 Update Committee going forward as a vehicle for making future recommendations.
E-mail comments and questions to email@example.com.
ASIS 2015 Customized Booth Visit Plan
Training and Education Events through 8/30/2015
Today's Featured Consultant - 7/31/2015
• Thirteen years of experience with a large University Medical campus and teaching hospital.
• Responsible for the design, planning and implantation of various CCTV, Security and Building Automation Systems in Research (BSL1 -4) and health care settings.
• Public Safety’s IT and infrastructure liaison for two large Information Technology Departments.
• Systems Administrator for various Access Control, CCTV and Building Automation Systems Servers.
• Former Sergeant, Military Police, United States Army Reserve - Enduring Freedom.
• BA, Criminal Justice, Northeastern University
• Certified in various Security and Building Automation Systems, including Software House -CCURE , GE Security Picture Perfect, Siemens Apogee, Johnson Controls, Stanley Healthcare HUGS infant abduction System, GE Fanuc PPCL controllers, ObjectVideo Video Analytics.
Phone: +1 617 304-4648
Welcome to SecuritySpecifiers.com®
The security consultant is a vital link between a building or facility’s requirement for security and the successful installation of a system to meet that requirement. From risk assessment to security audit to system design to the details of implementation and practice, it is the security consultant who identifies, then turns requirement into reality. SecuritySpecifiers.com® allows a variety of constituencies – OEM's, integrators, facility owners and operators, end-users, and architectural firms – to access an up-to-date listing of companies and individuals skilled in the design and specification of physical security systems.
Link to Consultants Page
SecuritySpecifiers.com® also features an extensive directory of security hardware and software manufacturers categorized in over 120 different product areas.
Link to Manufacturers Page
NEW FEATURE – Directory of security systems integrators, searchable by location, vertical market and manufacturer.
Link to Integrators Page