LifeSafety Power offers a series of useful calculators to allow proper analysis of low voltage requirements, as follows:
- Ohms Law Calculator
- Battery Size Calculator
- Battery Capacity Calculator
- Wire Size Calculator
- Voltage Drop Calculator
- FlexCalculator Suite
Link to Calculators
On-line Disk & Bandwidth Calculator for exacqVision. Variables for cameras, resolutions, recording rates, compression type (MJPEG, MPEG-4, H.264). Generates system configurations. Print and Save functions.
Estimate disk space and bandwidth usage for a Milestone XProtect installation.
JPEG Storage Calculator
Includes H.264 and H.265 compression and multiple resolution settings.
iPro Storage and Bandwidth Calculator
Interactive: When camera setting conditions are changed, the perception and size of the subject can be immediately simulated.
Optimization: The ideal camera placement and number can be calculated while confirming the overlap in the recording range between cameras.
Accessible: Data saved as a project can be accessed from the web at any time.
Utilization: Saved device lists and results of storage calculation can be exported in CSV format and utilized for proposal data.
i-Pro Video System Design Tool
The Salient Design Tool Wizard allows you to determine key design elements of your video security project. The design tool wizard will estimate the server hardware required to support your system design and will produce a printable report, either for a single server installation or for a multi server/multi site project.
Salient Design Tool Wizard
This tool allows the selection and placement of thermal cameras in a chisen site. It allows for variable mounting heights, target type, and defaukt performance fields.
Opgal Stebuilder Tool and Video
This intuitive tool simplifies and streamlines the design and quotation workflow, making projects faster and easier to create, revise or implement. It lets you efficiently manage any project—whether you need to create a system with thousands of devices connected to it or just a few.
Axis Site Designer
This tool helps to estimate the amount of bandwidth and NVR hard drive storage space required for your installation, based on March Networks cameras.
Calculator accepts zoom ratio, sensor type, object distance and size inputs. Calculates focal length, angles and field of view, and pixels on target for specific cameras.
VIDEOTEC Optical Calculator
This tool allows calculation, using inputs of cable type and conduit parameters to determine conduit size or fill ratio.
Windy City Conduit Calculator
System availability, downtime, and MTBF guidance - generally applicable information.
Determine the correct wiring duct for an application, based on the number and size
of cables to be routed.
Link to Duct Size Selector
Determine the optimal size cable management system to route fiber cable in your application.
Link to Fiber Calculator
Suite of wireless radio design tools, including:
- System Operating Margin (SOM) - Calculates the system operating margin which is the difference between the signal a radio is actually receiving versus what is needed for good data recovery.
- Free Space Loss - Calculates the free space loss which is the transmission loss between two antennas.
- milliWatts vs. dBm - Converts milliWatts to dBm and dBm to Watts.
- Downtilt Coverage Radius - Provides the downtilt coverage radius by taking half of the beamwidth in each direction of the downtilt angle from the height of the antenna.
- Antenna Downtilt - Calculates the distance or tilt angle by providing the base height, remote height and either title angle or distance.
- Fresnel Clearance Zone - Calculates the radius of the fresnel zone at its widest point as well as 20% blockage by providing the distance and frequency.
- Latitude/Longitude Bearing - By providing latitude and longitude of a base and remote site it will provide the degrees from each site and distance in miles.
Link to Wireless Tools